NW Dive Club Shirts Are Now Available!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Yep, hit up BUWS, that's what I'd be doing anyways :salute:
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

I'm down for a couple of 2X. What colors and what do they look like? Any pix anywhere?

Dave
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

hey calvin, that's a nice design! but ... i just can't own another t-shirt. it's against my wardrobe religion. any chance there's a spaghetti-strap tank top in the works? ;-)
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I think there is room for a t-shirt if it for your dive club, think about it, when we all meet up you need a shirt, don't think of it as another t-shirt but as a way to identify you as a club member.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Yeah, but.....women in NWDC spaghetti-string tops could be a very positive development for the club, IMO. :bounce:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Nailer99 wrote:Yeah, but.....women in NWDC spaghetti-string tops could be a very positive development for the club, IMO. :bounce:
I'd have to agree with that. Well, I just checked out the box of shirts in the dive shop today and they're down to a pretty small bunch of large or smaller sizes. I think this little experiment went well so I'm going to go ahead and do another batch.

I've heard votes for either black or navy blue versions of the t, and now a spaghetti-string top, which I will look into. Any other bright ideas while I'm at it? Keep in mind that it'd be easier to go with a particular setup for everyone in different sizes (with the possibility of two items, one as a more women specific option, possibly).

:salute:
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I may be interested in a couple of the Spaghetti string tops.
("They make me feel pretty") :pale: #-o

Actually I would get them for my wife and daughter.

Sorry for the Visual :vom:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

BASSMAN wrote: Sorry for the Visual :vom:
i think i've gone blind!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

hey Calvin :smt064

how about a Benee we can ware between dives to keep the sun off our mellons, :smt119 and that way Nailer and I wont blind any one with the glare off the domes. #-o

I know I would order at least one or two of them one for diving :bootyshake: one for work.
](*,)

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Make sure you get Sparky one with a Propeller on it!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

BASSMAN wrote:Make sure you get Sparky one with a Propeller on it!
that would be funny I would ware it at the dive sites :wav:

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Octoloco
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Octoloco »

Can I please order a medium and a large. I can give the $$ if you're on the Aug 5 Deep Sea Charter? Otherwise I don't know how to get you the $$$.

Thanks
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Octoloco wrote:Can I please order a medium and a large. I can give the $$ if you're on the Aug 5 Deep Sea Charter? Otherwise I don't know how to get you the $$$.

Thanks
Sure, I'll bring them along to the charter. It won't hurt to drop me a reminder closer to the date :salute:
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

I don't know what the verdict on the beanie was, but that would be sweet. You would have to have an embroidered logo though which may be pricey. By beanie I assume we are talking about a snug fitting ski hat, and not the style that accepts a propeller as previously suggested. :vom:
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Sergeant Pepper wrote:I don't know what the verdict on the beanie was, but that would be sweet. You would have to have an embroidered logo though which may be pricey. By beanie I assume we are talking about a snug fitting ski hat, and not the style that accepts a propeller as previously suggested. :vom:

yes or maybe they type like a ball cap with out the bill I have one or two of these I ware at work

but they are getting pretty ratty so im looking for a replacement.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

hey calvin, what about some little clear-backed decals? i'm thinking of something classy - small and unobtrusive, no more than a couple of inches wide - just the logo; no name or anything. i was driving home yesterday behind some big white van that had a big DAN license plate in the window and i thought how cool a little decal would be ...
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

The stickers are an ongoing drama. They'll actually be about 4" square and will have the logo plus name and internet addie. If they work out this time we can possibly get another batch that are smaller in size, logo only. :salute:
Zen Diver v1
Aquaphile

Post by Zen Diver v1 »

I'd love some stickers!

-Valerie
jeff98208
Aquanaut

hi calvin

Post by jeff98208 »

if plausable could you send a large t - shirt and sticker to the everett underwater sports store? i'll do the pay pal thing tonight. later calvin.

good day!
jeff :supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

We DO have a paypal thing.....Well, I'll be!
Last edited by Joshua Smith on Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Will there be any logo-wear at the UWS in Seattle next weekend? Stickers, Shirts, et al.
epuffy
Just Settling In

Post by epuffy »

Hey Calvin, it's Eric. Bring me a size (L) shirt and like 4 stickers next time I see you... assuming I pass my final open water cert test tomorrow :supz:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Nailer99 wrote:We don't have a paypal thing.....
Quit giving out misinformation Nailer99! [-X

We do in fact have Paypal, but it's probably just easier to pay me when you see me or leave the cash at Bellevue UWS. I will check to see if we have any Larges left and if so I will get them to you Jeff and Eric. Sasquatch, I'll be at the Divers Fair on Friday morning. I'll find out if the 'indoor' stickers are to be trashed or if I'm supposed to return them. If they are paper weights then I will bring them, but beware of putting them on your tank!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

My bad- I had no idea that was there!

Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Thanks, Calvin.

I, too, will be there Friday AM depending on when they throw me out of O'Blarney's in Olympia thursday night. (Wicked Tinkers in town) :partyman:

'quatch