Ten Thoughts to Ponder for the Year!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
bnboly
Submariner

Post by bnboly »

Number 10- Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8- Men have two emotions- Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .

Number 7- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 6- Some people are like a Slinky-not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.

Number 4- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3- Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2- In the 60's, people took acid to > make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought- Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not broken - it's just missing duct tape!
ktb
I've Got Gills

Re: Ten Thoughts to Ponder for the Year!

Post by ktb »

bnboly wrote: Number 8- Men have two emotions- Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
Gee, thanks for making me spit coffee all over my desk . . . ;)
Kelly