Dive Shop in Juneau is For Sale

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Dmitchell
Perma Narc'd

Post by Dmitchell »

This is more an FYI than an add since I don't own the store and will not be gaining anything from the sale. So I put it in "Everything else"

Due to the unfortunate accident awhile back which resulted in the owner drowning, The Scuba Tank in Juneau is for sale. The family is looking to sale the business or at this point to sell the inventory as a package. I'm sure if someone outside of Alaska wanted to purchase the package, reasonable shipping could be arranged.

If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in contact with the family.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave Mitchell
archaeofish
Aquaphile

Re: Dive Shop in Juneau is For Sale

Post by archaeofish »

What do you think TomNic? Is it a good time to move Juneau? :smt064
While it's generally acknowledged that wetsuit divers are a shade or two crazier than the rest of us, we're all special idiots for voluntarily diving in dark, cold, water! - scottsax
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

archaeofish wrote:What do you think TomNic? Is it a good time to move Juneau? :smt064
I'm ready, but unfortunately you have me confused with someone who has money. :tomnic:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
archaeofish
Aquaphile

Post by archaeofish »

I'm ready, but unfortunately you have me confused with someone who has money. :tomnic:
Lack of funding is a malady that I am all too familiar with.
While it's generally acknowledged that wetsuit divers are a shade or two crazier than the rest of us, we're all special idiots for voluntarily diving in dark, cold, water! - scottsax
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

That is sad news, Dave. Any chance of you taking it back and running it part time like your folks used to do?
Dmitchell
Perma Narc'd

Post by Dmitchell »

I loved the business but other than teaching an occasional class or taking someone diving. My diving is purely for fun.

My family has adjusted to life with out the shop, between diving, hockey, skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, boating and photography. These no time left!

Hopefully, someone will come along, it's turnkey and her price is really reasonable.
Dave Mitchell