A Few Changes

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

A Few Changes

Post by Tangfish »

Thanks to diverdown's testing, I was able to implement a few changes. Now you can all edit your own posts (or delete them). Also, I created a new group called the Depth Finders. This group has moderator abilities in the Dive Site Listings forum, and is charged with helping to keep those listings tidy and accurate. Of course, you don't have to belong to the group to submit your own dive site listings, only to edit others' listings for improvement.

If you want to join this or any other group, just click here and send a request to the moderator of the group you want to join.

:salute:
Dolphin_Diver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Dolphin_Diver »

Wow Calvin Ive noticed that this club has been growing, And the subforums are great Good job with the site so far!! The members of this site seem to have a lot of usefull information and some good comradery. I would like to see the BBQ come together so alot of the members can can finally meet one another.. :supz:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I agree! I'm really surprised at how we've all pulled it together. The best of all of this is that we've gotten to meet new dive buddies and have also discovered some new dive sites together. I'd really like the BBQ to shape up. We'll have to get BJ (Maverick) to call that place in Hoodsport to see about renting that house. I'm thinking that we can turn it into a 3 day weekend for those who can make it. Maybe sometime in June or July.

:occasion5: