Need a place to stay/rent in Seattle area in Jan...

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
oregondiver
Submariner

Need a place to stay/rent in Seattle area in Jan...

Post by oregondiver »

I will be in Seattle in January for about 3 weeks. Does anyone have a bedroom for rent for a short period or know of someone who may?

Tentative dates are Jan 1-18 or Jan 6-25.

Non-smoking.
Diver friendly is plus...just in case I can get out an dive in the evening once or twice.

I will be gone from 630am to around 530pm Monday - Friday and probably back in Portland on the weekends. So just a place to lay my head, make a few meals and grab a shower of course :)
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Need a place to stay/rent in Seattle area in Jan...

Post by LCF »

What part of the area do you need to be in, and are you cat friendly? If a north end address will work, and the answer is yes, send me a PM.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I've got a spare bedroom available (Federal Way) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

Hey Bob! Thanks for the offer. I have a few options closer to Seattle....so thanks anyway (super sweet/generous of you!)
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924