20 FATHOMS DIVING CLUB

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
FDS619
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

20 FATHOMS DIVING CLUB

Post by FDS619 »

BACK IN EARLY 70'S THERE WAS THE 20 FATHOMS DIVING CLUB OUT OF VANCOVER WASH. DOES ANY BODY NO WHERE I CAN FIND THEM? MY FATHER ALFRED C. SCHORSCH WAS AN INSTRUCTOR FOR THE DIVING CLASS. HE HAD MY CERTIFICATE WHEN HE DIED IT WAS LOST. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
FDS619
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Re: 20 FATHOMS DIVING CLUB

Post by FDS619 »

IS THERE NOBODY THAT WENT DIVING IN THE 70'S
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

Ohh god all the caps >.< There should be a few guys on here that may be able to help you if I remember correctly. Also welcome to the forum.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Do you remember what agency you got certified with?
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

How about cut the caps first? Maybe people would be more inclined to answer then. It isn't exactly proper form to join an internet forum, post numerous topics on the same subject, and to start screaming questions at people (caps lock)
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I'm assuming it's not a very savvy user.

Watch your caps lock as in the "online world" people use that to express anger or yelling. Caps lock is to the left of the letter a.

I see some people have asked some questions and sent PMs in the other thread that they started. Hopefully they will find what they are looking for.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Norris wrote:I'm assuming it's not a very savvy user.

Watch your caps lock as in the "online world" people use that to express anger or yelling. Caps lock is to the left of the letter a.

I see some people have asked some questions and sent PMs in the other thread that they started. Hopefully they will find what they are looking for.

LMAO... Look at Moderator Rick... all PC and all! :rofl: Caps lock is to the left...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Desert Diver
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Desert Diver »

Are there other computers where the caps lock isn't there.....oh, you guys....the 10%
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdWAcK6Eh8

Didn't take long for the trolls to come out, I see.

D
oldsalt
I've Got Gills

Post by oldsalt »

FDS619 wrote:BACK IN EARLY 70'S THERE WAS THE 20 FATHOMS DIVING CLUB OUT OF VANCOVER WASH. DOES ANY BODY NO WHERE I CAN FIND THEM? MY FATHER ALFRED C. SCHORSCH WAS AN INSTRUCTOR FOR THE DIVING CLASS. HE HAD MY CERTIFICATE WHEN HE DIED IT WAS LOST. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
I go back to the late 50's, but I didn't encounter 20 Fathoms. I talked to one of my buddies this morning who has been diving even longer and he doesn't remember them either. But at our ages, it is remarkable that we remember anything.
Good luck, Curt :rawlings:
Happy to be alive.
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

You might try giving these guys a call/email as well...

http://www.divinghistory.com

If this is just about getting your certificate replaced you might try giving the agency a call. If you don't know the certifying agency, it might be time for a refresher course :)
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"