Board hiccup?

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Board hiccup?

Post by olalladiver »

OK, so I could have sworn I saw some posts on Dive planning for some dives for the next 3 weekends out at sunset, fox and some others... At least the first of which was actually looking like it might be a possibility for me... :calvin: Was there a change of heart or did we experience a board hiccup? It sounded like fun and I was just gonna weigh in and "poof", they was gone :angry: Don't remember who posted, though, so maybe I'm just smokin' something or going whackey, though :nutty:

OlallaDiver
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Re: Board hiccup?

Post by Jeremy »

Smoking crack imo...

Or maybe I deleted them to avoid tempting new divers to dive current sensitive sites...

We'll never know unless you take a drug test. :)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

olalladiver wrote:maybe I'm just smokin' something or going whackey, though :nutty:
Legalization at work....
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Jeremy did it ... He is guilty
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

Where can I get some? They don't have the stores open yet.
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

H20doctor wrote:Jeremy did it ... He is guilty
Yeah, I got pulled over for no turn signal once too. In Wenatchee. Very bored cop...no ticket.
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

@ Jeremy -- OK, got my urine sample for ya... Let me know where to deliver it... :rjack: (I don't even know you yet, and you're already suspect... but can't wait to meet you... I predict it should be a brutal experience for us both... )

Hardly any time on the board and I'm already gettin' hazed by the mob... Jeez... haha...

I predict I shall splash next weekend somewhere on the kitsap or canal regardless, if I don't latch onto someone else's dive... I'll post late week if the latter hasn't happened.

Be well, be happy, all... :supz:
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

Jeremy wrote:Yeah, I got pulled over for no turn signal once too. In Wenatchee. Very bored cop...no ticket.
I got pulled over in Bellevue because "...one of the two license plate lights was out." It was all I could do not to breakout laughing.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

olalladiver wrote:Hardly any time on the board and I'm already gettin' hazed by the mob... Jeez... haha...
We haze and hi-jack because we care.

Or are bored.

Or both.

Or distracted.

Or not diving.

Er... what were we taking about?! :calvin:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

olalladiver wrote:@ Jeremy -- OK, got my urine sample for ya... Let me know where to deliver it... :rjack: (I don't even know you yet, and you're already suspect... but can't wait to meet you... I predict it should be a brutal experience for us both... )

Hardly any time on the board and I'm already gettin' hazed by the mob... Jeez... haha...

I predict I shall splash next weekend somewhere on the kitsap or canal regardless, if I don't latch onto someone else's dive... I'll post late week if the latter hasn't happened.

Be well, be happy, all... :supz:
I'd be happy to dive with you sometime. I don't usually dive the south end, but have dove down there a lot lately doing the dives found in Northwest Shore Dives.

I'm doing Scenic Beach on the 30th if you would like to join!

Jeremy
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome to "Short Attention Span Theater"...
With munchies...
:popcorn: :partyman: :popcorn: :partyman: :popcorn: :partyman: :popcorn:
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Most of us have A.D.L.S.S. Attention Deficient Look Something Shiny!
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.