Anybody want a good laugh?

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Anybody want a good laugh?

Post by LowDrag »

Holy crapola!!! Tonight after posting about our Fusions being shipped today Danee and I went out and got in the hot tub. We were just sitting there talking about regulators and what was good about this set I am looking at when I heard something from just outside the fence. I turned just in time to two young punk kids in the side yard. One was climbing up on the short chain link fence to reach over and unlatch the neighbors back gate. I stood up in the hot tub and swung my arm through the water to splash water at them. At the same time I yelled at the top of my lungs, "GET THE OUTTA HERE". :eek: Those two that I saw plus one I did not see took off like they had been shot out of a cannon. Now, keep in mind that I am 6'2", 235 LBS and I have a super deep voice. Ask Lynne she met me in person at the dive expo last month. Soooooo...as I came out of the water I let out a bellow that reverberated throughout the neighborhood. I got out of the tub and within 3 minutes was in the front yard wrapped in a towel with a .45 :gunslinger: and DRIS 1000 lumen dive light looking for these idiots. One of the neighborhood kids was walking down the street and I lit him up with the light and asked him if he had seen anyone. He said he saw three kids hauling a$$ four blocks down road and didn't look like they were gonna stop anytime soon. DAMN!!! My adrenaline is so jacked up right now (20 minutes later) I couldn't sleep if I had to. :rofl:

So, good night everyone...hopefully this will give you a good laugh.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Anybody want a good laugh?

Post by Tom Nic »

Pics or it didn't happen. :)

But seriously - awesome. Towel, dive light, and a .45. What else do you need? :)
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

uhhh...tell me you had the towel tied....because with a 45 in one hand, a dive light in the other,...... Im not sure what actually caused them to take off running?!
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

Gdog wrote:uhhh...tell me you had the towel tied....because with a 45 in one hand, a dive light in the other,...... Im not sure what actually caused them to take off running?!
:supz: :eek:
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

LowDrag wrote:Holy crapola!!! Tonight after posting about our Fusions being shipped today Danee and I went out and got in the hot tub. We were just sitting there talking about regulators and what was good about this set I am looking at when I heard something from just outside the fence. I turned just in time to two young punk kids in the side yard. One was climbing up on the short chain link fence to reach over and unlatch the neighbors back gate. I stood up in the hot tub and swung my arm through the water to splash water at them. At the same time I yelled at the top of my lungs, "GET THE OUTTA HERE". :eek: Those two that I saw plus one I did not see took off like they had been shot out of a cannon. Now, keep in mind that I am 6'2", 235 LBS and I have a super deep voice. Ask Lynne she met me in person at the dive expo last month. Soooooo...as I came out of the water I let out a bellow that reverberated throughout the neighborhood. I got out of the tub and within 3 minutes was in the front yard wrapped in a towel with a .45 :gunslinger: and DRIS 1000 lumen dive light looking for these idiots. One of the neighborhood kids was walking down the street and I lit him up with the light and asked him if he had seen anyone. He said he saw three kids hauling a$$ four blocks down road and didn't look like they were gonna stop anytime soon. DAMN!!! My adrenaline is so jacked up right now (20 minutes later) I couldn't sleep if I had to. :rofl:

So, good night everyone...hopefully this will give you a good laugh.
I applaud your attitude. And your actions, for that matter. But please look into the laws governing use of lethal force. Plenty of decent people have paid a stiff price for shooting thieves.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Tom Nic wrote:Pics or it didn't happen. :)

But seriously - awesome. Towel, dive light, and a .45. What else do you need? :)
Happened too fast for a camera...sorry. I can scoop up some of the turd for you if you want though... :dontknow:

Gdog wrote:uhhh...tell me you had the towel tied....because with a 45 in one hand, a dive light in the other,...... Im not sure what actually caused them to take off running?!
Yeah, it was cinched off pretty good. Could have used some cave line though...LOL!!!

dwashbur wrote:
:supz: :eek:
What up "D"???
Joshua Smith wrote:I applaud your attitude. And your actions, for that matter. But please look into the laws governing use of lethal force. Plenty of decent people have paid a stiff price for shooting thieves.
No need to worry there, I know what the legalities are. Thanks for the thought though, I appreciate it.
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

there's few problems that cant be solved with a deep hole and 50pd bag of lime
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Jeff Pack wrote:there's few problems that cant be solved with a deep hole and 50pd bag of lime
Don't forget the 3 cases of tequila and a pound of salt.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Lime = the little round green thing that you squeeze into or put on the rim of a drink, right?

And just why is Mr. Pack in a hole in the back yard surrounded by Tequila bottles and limes? And was that before or after Mr. lowDrag chased him out of the neighborhood?

Stories on NWDC just keep getting better and better!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Man...you guys got me crackin' up!!!
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

Nice to hear! Did u guys let law know?
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Yeah but there wasn't anything they could do. It was so dark that the only thing I could tell them was that I saw two males coming down along side the house. Last night I had my DRIS 1000 lumen light in the hot tub with us but they did not come back for a second shot. I guess they are still catching their breath from the run they took...ROFLMAO!!!