Wanted: Lumpie T-Shirt

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Wanted: Lumpie T-Shirt

Post by Grateful Diver »

So I saw somebody at Cove 2 yesterday wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a lumpsucker on it. I so wanted that shirt! Anyway, he seemed to know me ... and I probably know him, but I don't remember who he was. He said he was gonna contact me via NWDC. If you're reading this, please do ... I want two of those shirts ... badly! Preferably before I head off to Fiji next month ... :)

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: Wanted: Lumpie T-Shirt

Post by Scubie Doo »

I bought mine at red bubble. Image
Furnari
Aquaphile

Post by Furnari »

Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Sweet, love that shirt. :)
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Scubie Doo wrote:I bought mine at red bubble. Image
That's the one ... ordered!

It reminds me of the pic I took a few years ago that's been my avatar on ScubaBoard ... only cuter ... :)
IMG_5734.jpg
... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Wow fantastic Lumpie shirt! :) I saw this awesome sticker! I really want one of these too! :eric:
Attachments
image.jpg
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
sitkadiver
Submariner

Post by sitkadiver »

Ray Troll is very well known here in SE Alaska. He has a mural on the side of our cold storage.

Another famous Sitka resident is John Straley, who in addition to being a writer/author is also an investigator for the public defenders office. About 6 months ago I was standing outside the courtroom when Mr. Straley gets a call on his cell phone from "Ray". I was rather impressed that John was on a first name basis with Ray and vice versa.

While I'm hijacking threads I'll also throw this out there: John Straley is married to Jan Straley, who is a marine biologist and professor at UAS. She's had a couple of articles appear in National Geographic. Jan Straley was very helpful when I started diving for the Sea Life and she shared a great deal of knowledge with the crew and I as we were organizing our naturalist topics. Last time I spoke to her, I was passing a BBC film crew off to her as they were trying to organize a Stellar's Sea Lion shoot. Not sure what became of that, but Jan was as pleasant as ever.

here's a favorite Ray Troll image:

http://www.trollart.com/trollart_toplin ... es/002.htm
I do not believe in taking unnecesary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living.
-Charles Lindbergh