Weird Question for a Diving community but...

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Weird Question for a Diving community but...

Post by Norris »

I figured I would ask here just in case...

I am looking for legal help in Family Law I believe.
Specifically getting a Fathers name on a birth certificate when the Mother is deceased.

What I know so far is that we have to get a ruling from Washington Supreme court but that is as far as I got with many calls to Seattle, Olympia, and what nots.

Not looking for free help or anything like that, just wanted to know if anyone knew an attorney or anyone that can lead us in the right direction..

Just casting a line...
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: Weird Question for a Diving community but...

Post by CaptnJack »

Delaina Dancy is a family law lawyer. At one time I think she was active on this board but I don't recall her screen name.

Also Rich Cassaday is a family law lawyer, he's here off and on but again the screen name escapes me.

Try either or both on facebook, they used to be partners a few years ago but have their own practices now I believe.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I (unfortunately) have had the pleasure of doing business with a Lynn Johnson out of Tacoma.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Tried both of those on the book of faces...no avail...thanks for the ideas. . Still looking
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

CaptnJack wrote:Delaina Dancy is a family law lawyer. At one time I think she was active on this board but I don't recall her screen name.

Also Rich Cassaday is a family law lawyer, he's here off and on but again the screen name escapes me.
Rich is Diver_C. I can't remember Delaina's username though.