Rose Parade Floats

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
bradmond
Submariner

Rose Parade Floats

Post by bradmond »

Anyone watch the Rose Parade today? A few marine themed floats. The China Airlines float is really cool.

China Airlines will once again participate in the 129th Rose Parade on January 1, 2018. As a proud participant of the Rose Parade, the theme of China Airlines’ float will feature a SCUBA diver diving leisurely in the coastal waters of Taiwan as it represents Taiwan’s commitment to protect its rich and diverse natural environment and China Airlines’ vision of environmental sustainability, which further aligns with the theme of the 129th
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Rose Parade Floats

Post by ScubaJess »

Wow that's really neat!!! :-)
Thanks Brad! Happy new Year!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hmmm.... I wonder how the diving is in Taiwan.... (heads off to fire up the google machine)
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

Not my video... (I wish it was) ;)

https://youtu.be/2OzlksZBTiA
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"