A belated birth announcement

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
renoun
I've Got Gills

A belated birth announcement

Post by renoun »

It's been a hell of a year. Last July I sold off most of my dive gear which had been gathering dust for way too long, packed up, and drove to Michigan where my SO has launched her academic career. We also did one other thing last year...
SageSelfie.jpg
Sage arrived a just before Christmas and my pandemic paternity leave began just as he was starting to develop a distinct personality. It's going to be hard to go back to work once I manage to find another job.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: A belated birth announcement

Post by ScubaJess »

What a cutie! Good luck with everything! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Hey Ross so good to see you post here and check in with all us.. congrats on being a Father and all the new life changes ,, Miss ya here and diving with you when we all got together for MMM gatherings. ahhhhh the good ole dive days
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Awesome. Huge congratulations!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
oldsalt
I've Got Gills

Post by oldsalt »

Wonderful. You are embarking on life's greatest adventure. I distinctly remember the first time my son said, "Dad, those tanks are too heavy for you. let me carry them." It will come to you faster than you can believe it. Enjoy this time. It passes fast.
-Great grandpa Curt :rawlings:
Happy to be alive.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

How cool is that!? He looks just like you! Congratulations!!!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Huge congrats! I know this means a hiatus from diving but just think of it as a hiatus, the ocean is still waiting for you.