PDX bound this spring

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
renoun
I've Got Gills

PDX bound this spring

Post by renoun »

I think I'm finally escaping Michigan! My son's mother (sadly we're not a couple any more) seems to have found employment at PSU. Definitely interested in reconnecting with folks for terrestrial activities. Kid is doing great but a failing relationship plus COVID has made my time here not very awesome.

Definitely looking for any insider tips about daycare for a two and a half year old (seems to be terra incognito between infant daycare and preschool) in central and SE Portland so I don't have to work nights and have no social life.

I've left the construction industry for logistics roles in manufacturing for the last several years. I'm currently working as a production planner for a place that makes car washes but am pretty open to any opportunity fill a role that interacts with both management and the shop floor. I've just started looking but let me know if you're hiring.

Same thing with housing, i haven't even started looking. I'm probably not looking for housemates long term but perhaps you're more pleasant than Extended Stay America or an Air BnB.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: PDX bound this spring

Post by Nwbrewer »

Welcome back!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman