Merry Christmas

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Merry Christmas

Post by Tangfish »

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to every one of you. We all make this a happy place, and though we've now been around for coming up on 2 years and membership has grown steeply... this is still one of the friendliest, most personable forums on the internet.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas, even our folks who don't celebrate Christmas, b/c I hope you all have the day off as well.

I won't be diving (since I have a neck seal being replaced), but I hope some of you are getting wet with your tanks and ho ho ho-ses....., or breathing loops and scrubber. \:D/

I'll be enjoying a non-caustic cocktail on dry land. :partyman:
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Merry Christmas to you and your family. My son(6yo) and I will be flying out at 1030pm the 25th to go visit my 3 kids back in Virginia. I also have a granddaughter who just turned 1yo. Spending just a few days there and then back for New Years here.

New Years Resolution(s)

1 Loose weight (so I can still fit into my 7mm westsuit)
2 Dive more in 2008
3 Take more Knowledge courses to make me a better and safer diver.

May everyone have a safe fun Holiday and see you next year. :salute:
Jeff Castor
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Joshua Smith »

Calvin wrote:Merry Christmas everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to every one of you. We all make this a happy place, and though we've now been around for coming up on 2 years and membership has grown steeply... this is still one of the friendliest, most personable forums on the internet.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas, even our folks who don't celebrate Christmas, b/c I hope you all have the day off as well.

I won't be diving (since I have a neck seal being replaced), but I hope some of you are getting wet with your tanks and ho ho ho-ses....., or breathing loops and scrubber. \:D/

I'll be enjoying a non-caustic cocktail on dry land. :partyman:

Awww- I couldnt agree more....This site has been so good to me as far as meetinng like minded divers and learning stuff....I wish all of you a merry christmas, or whatever holliday you enjoy-I'm having one of the best christmases ever, and I hope all of you are, too I hope we can all enjoy some great dives this winter..... :wav:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Merry Christmas to all of you. I also think this is the friendliest forum I've ever been a part of ... but it's more than a forum, because so many of us know and dive with each other away from the Internet.

I won't be diving today ... Cheng and I are off to Crystal Mountain in a couple of hours. Something about a white Christmas ... \:D/

May your day be merry and bright ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Merry Christmas indeed! I have met so many great people through this board. I'm usually a quality over quantity person when it comes to friends, but what do you do when you meet so many quality people? What a conundrum!

I am flying back from Georgia today after visiting with my family, so no diving for me, either. I hope some of you are out there today enjoying some new diving toys or just having fun.

A safe and happy holiday to all! :partyman:
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Cold_H2O
Aquaphile

Post by Cold_H2O »

Merry Christmas to all my friends from here.

I have been lucky and have met many great dive buddies thru this board.

Looking forward to diving with you all in 2008.
Can't wait to see who else I will get to meet and dive with next year.
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Merry Christmas to all of you! The buddies I have met here on this board are some of the best people I know. I want to thank you all for a great past year. I'm really looking forward to what the next year will bring us. I see good things on the horizon! Happy Holidays buddies
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Merry Chrismakah to all and I got wet yesterday with tomnic and spatman, at three tree it was nice to dive in the day time and not at cove2, thanks tom and matt.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Crystaltear
Avid Diver

Post by Crystaltear »

Merry Christmas everyone! This is for sure the most friendly form these days.

I won't be getting wet in at least a week. Snowboarding tomorrow and then starting to pack for my vocation, will be out of here in 5 days and finally, can try out some warm water diving. Hohoho, can't wait :D
Guanjin
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i would like to wish you all a happy holiday!

this forum is really unique, and i am very glad to have found such a place, let it be online or offline.

i would like to thank all of you for your guidance, support, criticisms, witticisms, humor, knowledge and all around most-excellent-ness.

i look forward to meeting more of you and learning as much as my wee brain can absorb. i also hope to someday help guide newbies in the same manner as many of you have done for me thus far.

merry christmas, happy (belated) hanukkah, and a happy kwanzaa!!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Merry Christmas, everybody.

This is truly a diving community.

I didn't dive today, but I didn't have to go to Crystal for a white Christmas. We got about an inch of snow this afternoon, and it stuck! Which was all that kept me from flying to the water, somewhere, to try out my Aladdin Tec 2G that I got from my husband :)

I'll be diving some time this week, as soon as I figure out what I'm going to have to do with my derelict car, which is sitting on a flatbed trailer in Moses Lake!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Crystaltear
Avid Diver

Post by Crystaltear »

LCF wrote:Merry Christmas, everybody.

This is truly a diving community.

I didn't dive today, but I didn't have to go to Crystal for a white Christmas. We got about an inch of snow this afternoon, and it stuck! Which was all that kept me from flying to the water, somewhere, to try out my Aladdin Tec 2G that I got from my husband :)

I'll be diving some time this week, as soon as I figure out what I'm going to have to do with my derelict car, which is sitting on a flatbed trailer in Moses Lake!
One inch of snow?? No kidding~~~
Merry Christmas Lynne, I hope you had a good time even without diving.

Been working on something, can't wait to show you :D
Guanjin
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone!

Rich
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

"Ditto" on the belated Merry Christmas wish to everyone!
here's to many dives with all of you in 2008 :occasion5:
:wav:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: