Heading Home

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Heading Home

Post by dwashbur »

Well, day after tomorrow - Friday morning - we will be all packed and make or way back to Boise. We've been in this area for 10 months now, but my wife's nursing assignment has finally come to a conclusion. At least for now. It's definitely time to get home for a bit; among other things, we refinanced the house back in September and had some remodeling done, and haven't even seen it yet! We love the diving here and have gotten to know some of you, but home is... well, it's home. So off we go.

Thanks to all for making us feel welcome in the diving community here. We hope to be back in the foreseeable future, and look forward to hooking up with some of our new friends again. We'll continue to watch the board, contribute where we can, and drool over everybody's pictures. Special thanks to Dusty2 for letting us be part of his diving life, to Zen_Diver2 for rescuing my club dive with her incredible save-a-dive kit, and to our LDS here in Bremerton for taking such terrific care of us. We'll miss you guys!
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
stillhope
Avid Diver

Re: Heading Home

Post by stillhope »

Gee, I've enjoyed reading your posts and I'm sorry I never got to join you for a dive. Sadly, I just haven't been doing much diving during the last year, the computer has me by the wrists and ankles. I hope to remedy that soon.

I'm glad you had a good time here, and I hope you enjoy your new-ish home!

Not too far from Bremerton...
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

I've enjoyed your posts too. Boy, time sure flies. Boise isn't Pacific, but it's plenty Northwest, so I hope you'll stick around the board. Post your dive reports, wherever they originate.

-Ben
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Thanks for hanging out here... I've enjoyed your pics!

Sorry we didn't get a chance to dive, hopefully next time!

God-speed,

-Tom
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

I have enjoyed your posts a well as every one else
I know it seem like Have not been on the board much last few months but I have been popping in and and out sort of just lurking

I am looking forward to hearing all about your dive trips when you get back home

Hope you are happy with the remodel

looking forward to hearing from you again
and remember there is always vacation time you can come visit you know

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

Well, we made it home okay. The trip was almost exactly 12 hours, what with potty stops and all. No car problems, good gas mileage, and our king-size waterbed waiting for us at the end of the line \:D/ Now comes the unpacking :-({|=
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Dave...talked to a friend of my from Salt Lake. He says Blue Lake is awesome right now...
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com