NWDC T-shirts: The Next Run

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

I think a baby-sized one that says "future member" would be ideal! That way the whole family could match!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Dogboy
Aquaphile

Post by Dogboy »

Calvin, any way you could stock some at a South Sound dive shop? Don't know if we will make Hood Canal (we have our own RV and have stayed at Rest-A-While before when diving Sund Rock), wife's drysuit might not be in yet. Specifically, would PinkPADIGal be willing handle some sales for the south end divers out of her shop? Amy, what do you think?
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Dogboy wrote:Calvin, any way you could stock some at a South Sound dive shop? Don't know if we will make Hood Canal (we have our own RV and have stayed at Rest-A-While before when diving Sund Rock), wife's drysuit might not be in yet. Specifically, would PinkPADIGal be willing handle some sales for the south end divers out of her shop? Amy, what do you think?
I would be happy to put them in the store for people on the south end. They are cool though...everyone is going to want one. I can't make it to the Hood Canal (I will be in Maui..yeah!!!) but I would like a XL in blue please. :prayer:

Calvin...PM me and let me know.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

We've got ours and they're great - high quality for the shirts and the prints! Thanks Calvin! :salute:
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

how do i get one being a north ender and not knowing where or how to get to hood canal? is it me or has anyone else notice theres no wawa one but there is a wawa ta two?
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Bellevue UWS - talk to Doug.
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

Thanks for the shirts calvin.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
straitscuba
Aquaphile

Post by straitscuba »

Hey,
Are there any shirts left, like an XL. IF so let me know how to get one! I am over in Port ANgeles
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I forgot them in Maverick/Cuppie's truck, but hopefully they brought them back to BUWS :pale:
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

deal than-x i hope they made it back as well. later!
Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Post by Cuppie »

they havent made it back to BUWS yet, im keeping them all for myself!! ha ha ha!! just kidding! i will be in to work tomorrow evening so don't fret!!!! there are plenty left minus one for my dad!!
~cups
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

My blue NWDC shirt is better than your blue NWDC shirt. :boxing:
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
NinjaDiver
Just Settling In

Post by NinjaDiver »

1 XXL for me please.
Pescadero
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Pescadero »

Hope the orders aren't closed yet !!

I would like two: (1) in XL & (1) in L

Choice would be Black for both.

Thanks,

Skip
The cure for almost everything is salt water. . . . . .
sweat, tears, or the sea !!
-Isak Dinesen
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Maybe Calvin or someone from Bellevue Underwater Sports can give us an inventory count and availability?

Any left?
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

It' s a sad, sad state of affairs, but I STILL haven't gotten one! It's my own darned fault! #-o

If there are any left in my size I'll make an effort to find BUWS and buy one or two.

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

John, BUWS is at:

#59 Brierwood Center
12003 NE 12th
Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: 425 454-5168

Alternatively, Nailer, BJ or I can bring you the shirt(s) at a dive. I think it's about time we dive together anyway, eh?!

What size are ya, XL?
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Tangfish wrote:John, BUWS is at:

#59 Brierwood Center
12003 NE 12th
Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: 425 454-5168

Alternatively, Nailer, BJ or I can bring you the shirt(s) at a dive. I think it's about time we dive together anyway, eh?!

What size are ya, XL?
I had just "goggled" it and pulled up directions, but I like YOUR plan better! That'd be GREAT! Plus it IS about darned time we dive together!

Unfortunately, I'm still "land-bound" with the local version of the annual crud, so diving this weekend is out for me....AGAIN! :pale: Man! This crud just seems to go on and on and on. I think that everyone in our department at work is just passing it back and forth - every time I think that it's gone it comes raging back within a day or two.

Not knowing whether the shirts run big or small, I'm not sure how to answer the size question. If they tend to run big, then I would want an XL. If they tend to run small, then I'd need an XXL. From your perception of the product what would you think?

I'd like a navy blue as first choice, with black as my second choice.

Thanks, Calvin!

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

They tend to run pretty true to size, and don't shrink *that* much (preshrunk). Nailer and BJ are both XL (yeah, BJ has gained a few lbs on his 'new diet'), I'm a slightly baggy L or a 'european tight' M \:D/
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Tangfish wrote:They tend to run pretty true to size, and don't shrink *that* much (preshrunk). Nailer and BJ are both XL (yeah, BJ has gained a few lbs on his 'new diet'), I'm a slightly baggy L or a 'european tight' M \:D/
Cool, then let's go with an XL. If it ends up being tight, then I'll just have to dive more to lose weight! HA!

- John

jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

hey if there is any left, i'll grab a large. maybe a dive at either edmonds oil dock or edmonds underwater park????
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

John, I/we can bring both sizes so you can choose in person.

Jeff, I'm hesitant to use UWS transport between shops, since the shirts aren't really *their* items and BUWS is simply being nice by letting us keep them there. Do you ever dive with anyone who passes by BUWS?
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Yeah John - I'm an XL so you have another idea on size too. I'd bet money you're an XL.

Jeff - you should make the trip to Bellevue, meet Doug (different Doug), and get a shirt. It's not that bad of a haul from Alderwood area. I may be picking up a couple more this week too, but then I'm headed out of town.
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

I know this is old but please keep me in mind for the next run 3-4X depending on the price I'd take 2.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Re: NWDC T-shirts: The Next Run

Post by thelawgoddess »

Calvin wrote:I'm trying to find a printer that will allow people to shop online and purchase a single item of whatever they want with custom printing of our logo, but until then we'll have to be happy with our standard, snazzy dive club shirts.
cafepress.com is probably your best bet for that kind of freedom.
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets