Exploding at the surface!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Exploding at the surface!

Post by BASSMAN »

I heard a story yesterday about a couple of diver's doing a 200'+ deep dive and as one of the divers turned his light ,he saw, two big eyes staring back at him! :smt119
Then he saw a big purple tongue hanging out! :help: Just when he thought he was surley narced beyond belief, his buddy saw it too! :smt119 :smt119 As they went closer they saw antlers.
It was a moose, :pirate: he got trapped some how at 200' so they decided to bring it up. :idea: :idea: As they brought it up, the gasses inside the moose were expanding but not exiting. :pale: :pale:
At about 100' the divers had to let go of the moose, to make a deco stop. :bye: :bye: When they got to the surface, a group of divers/students were all back in the boat. :tappingfoot: :tappingfoot: :tappingfoot: :tappingfoot: :tappingfoot:
As the divers surfaced they asked, :evil4: :evil4: "Have you seen our Moose?" Everyone on the boat said, Is that what that was? :yipes: :yipes: :yipes: :yipes: :yipes:
Apperantly, they were in the water in a circle at the surface, :grouphug: discussing a dive plan, or something, and BOOM! :eek: the moose exploded :eek: as it surfaced and threw stuff everywhere! Maybe the head just sank, I don't know, but it's a great :hah: story! If anyone want's to add a correction to this story feel free, because I just heard it once.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Re: Exploding at the surface!

Post by Cuppie »

rumor has it (Maverick says).....it was a deer in hoodcanal!!!! lol, great story!!! can you imagine being a new diver and have something that putrid explode around you? nasty!!!! :vom:
"I peed my Weezle John!!!"
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Re: Exploding at the surface!

Post by dwashbur »

At least there was plenty of water to wash off in, hee hee hee hee hee hee............
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com