Assorted Gear for Sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Assorted Gear for Sale

Post by Zen Diver »

I'm posting this for a friend at work, a non-diver. She is having a garage sale on Saturday, November 11 to get rid of a ton of stuff that was left behind by her daughter's ex. There are a variety of wet suit boots, different thicknesses, hoods, gloves (all name brands), loads of soft weights, various poundages, one dry suit (sorry, don't know the brand or size), and a variety of tanks, various vintages. I think there are a variety of other smaller accessories but she couldn't remember specifics.

Sorry, I don't have any more details than that, but I know she's letting it go for a virtual song, so there are some deals to be had if anyone's looking. I know she had one large medical O2 cylinder available as well, it needs hydro but looks to be in good shape, outwardly at least.

Here's the location:
21825 92nd Ave S, Kent
253-854-4255

Tell her Valerie sent you =D>
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Wow, if I was her daughter's ex, I would be super heated.
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

I need a new hood!! Mabey I will stop by and take a look...
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

DD, if you go by will you grab me some soft weights and I'll pay you back? You can never have enough.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Calvin Tang wrote:DD, if you go by will you grab me some soft weights and I'll pay you back? You can never have enough.
Calvin, why don't you just make your own hard weight yourself. Way cheap. I made over 20lbs this summer just off of old fishing weights I have collected over the years. Now I need to find a pan that will hold the 40lb outrigger weight I found and brought up.

Charles