Marine Art work for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Jeff Kruse
Compulsive Diver

Marine Art work for sale

Post by Jeff Kruse »

Over the last 12 years Katrina and I have collected a lot of really nice Marine related art work. We can only take so much with us when we move to Puerto Rico so most of it has to go.

Copper Repousse' China Rockfish 2-D framed art. Relief of Copper Rockfish (local Washington fish) on copper sheet patinaed and hand painted.
Background colors are mossy green and copper suggesting kelp with the fish in realistic coloration (bright yellow, black speckles, whitish etc.).
Framed in brown - no glass, marbled creme outer mat, black inner mat. 25 inches by 17. $80

Gourd sculpture by San Juan artist. 1 foot tall by about 9 inches at the base. Rich orange-brown color and tan background with kelp design burned in as outline with cutouts on rim. Rockfish swim round the gourd and have metal bead eyes. Tastefully done...for northwest water lovers!
$80

Clay salmon in natural bisque coloring with greenish features and scale textures. 19 inches long and 8 inches to top of tail. Sits on top of shelves etc - not for hanging on walls. $35

Stained glass and hand forged lamp. 33 inches tall with 8 inch base - heavy.
Hand forged by Montana artist. Stained glass is tan/gold with milky streaks and gives a soft, ambient light. Great with antiques and shaker style or lodge type decor. $80
diver-dad
Compulsive Diver

Post by diver-dad »

Can you post some pix of these things?

Thnx
- DD

"Always do right -- this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
-Mark Twain
Jeff Kruse
Compulsive Diver

Post by Jeff Kruse »

Jeff Kruse
Compulsive Diver

Post by Jeff Kruse »

I would really like this artwork to go to divers who have a passion for the local marine life. As it is I am getting far more responses from non divers. I really don't understand this. When ever Katrina and I would find artwork of our local diving buddies we would buy all we could because it was so rare to find. Who wouldn't want a life size wolf eel on the wall? I can see that divers might not want to buy an underwater photograph because the diver them self might want to take the picture but all the other stuff?

Could someone please explain this to me?