Inflatable Dive Boat F/S

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Inflatable Dive Boat F/S

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Sad day. I have decided to sell my Bombard/Zodiac dive boat. I purchased this boat new in 2001 from Inflatable Boat Works here in Portland Oregon. I have garaged this boat from day one, hull is treated several times a year and it is in great condition ready to dive.

Bombard C-5 Commando, length 15’ 5”, beam 6’ 3”. Max seating 9, (Dives 4 very well even with doubles), max load 2535 lbs. This boat gives you maximum deck space for length.

The boat has the following custom made options.
Stainless steel framed padded bench seat with storage pockets, boat cover, custom 1½” aluminum padded light bar with running lights, mahogany electronics shelf, wiring harness with fuse panel for electronics, Hummingbird depth/fish finder, Custom folding Bimini top, front bench seat with vertical tank rack, anchor with 200’ 3/8” line, folding rope & PVC ladder, 7 ½ gallon gas tank, battery, sea anchor, dive float, carry cases and boat manuals.

Motor is a 1986 Suzuki DT-40hp tiller control with direct injection oil with about 200 hrs on it. Runs great and has a extra prop included.

Trailer is a 1988 Ez-Loader Galvanized single axel. Trailer was completely rebuilt 2 years ago with new bunks, wiring, sealed led running lights, and folding tongue. Axel was replaced with a factory new axel, and tires and rims upgraded with Galvanized rims and larger 13” tires. Also mounted spare with extra spare tire included.

I am going to list it here first before I place it online.
$5900.00

here is a link to Bombard's web site. http://www.bombard.com/en/sport-pro/?commando
Attachments
Bow 1.JPG
Zodiac 2.JPG
Zodiac 1.JPG
Charles
archaeofish
Aquaphile

Re: Inflatable Dive Boat F/S

Post by archaeofish »

Sad day indeed - that is a great looking dive boat. I hope you find a good home for it.
While it's generally acknowledged that wetsuit divers are a shade or two crazier than the rest of us, we're all special idiots for voluntarily diving in dark, cold, water! - scottsax
selkie
Submariner

Post by selkie »

It is a great looking boat in person also! Someone should snap this boat up! :taco:
"A man must have some wit to know he is a fool"

Maritime Archaeological Society (MAS)
http://maritimearchaeological.org/

Northwest Diving History Association (NWDHA)
http://www.divinghistory.org/
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

New price, $5600.00.
Charles
spatman
I've Got Gills

Inflatable Dive Boat F/S

Post by spatman »

I wish I could afford it, Charles. Unless you're willing to take $50 a month for the next 5 years....
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Say it ain't so, Chuck!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

New priorities. Looking at houses right now and probably not going to be able to get a place with a 3 car garage. I do not want to store it outside. I have sure had some great dives off this boat.
Charles
lamont
I've Got Gills

Post by lamont »

Aquanautchuck wrote:New priorities. Looking at houses right now and probably not going to be able to get a place with a 3 car garage. I do not want to store it outside. I have sure had some great dives off this boat.
I can't park it on the street outside my place...

I need to buy a truck and a house first...
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Aquanautchuck wrote:New priorities. Looking at houses right now and probably not going to be able to get a place with a 3 car garage. I do not want to store it outside. I have sure had some great dives off this boat.
Cars do fine outside :eric:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

CaptnJack wrote:
Cars do fine outside :eric:
+1000
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
billandwende
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by billandwende »

"I seek out more experienced divers who are willing to dive with me, and I buy them beer." :snorkel:

"It was awesome until the point where Bono endorsed it." Fishstiq

"Anyone know a good direction to point me in so i can figure out exactly what i have?" kat
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Saturday was a very sad day in the Aquanautchuck household. Scuba Kat moved to a new home in California. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: She moved in with a very loving "SCUBA DIVING COUPLE" in Modesto. They drove all the way up to pick her up and have told me I can come down and visit her any time I want to go diving. She will be really missed but we close next Tuesday on our new home and Di and I will be real busy for the next year or two. So I want to thank all those friends on the board that dove with me on the Scuba Kat for some really great dives. Especially Sparky when we dove Rosie's Ravine and saw the huge 6 Gill.
Charles
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Good luck with all things Charles, it sounds like you found a great home for Scuba Kat,
I hope when things calm down for you and Di that you'll drop back in on yur dive buddies here.

Take good care of each other.
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy