Need SPG

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Anthony
Frequent Bubbler

Need SPG

Post by Anthony »

Hey, anyone have an accurate SPG they aren't using and would like to off load. My 30 year old US Divers one finally failed and I need to replace it, but I'm REALLY short on cash these days. I just need something that works, it don't have to be the latest and greatest hotness (not like my last one was...), just something solid that I don't have to worry about. Thanks for any info!

Anthony
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Re: Need SPG

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Anthony wrote:Hey, anyone have an accurate SPG they aren't using and would like to off load. My 30 year old US Divers one finally failed and I need to replace it, but I'm REALLY short on cash these days. I just need something that works, it don't have to be the latest and greatest hotness (not like my last one was...), just something solid that I don't have to worry about. Thanks for any info!

Anthony
I got a lightly used OMS B&G you can have for oh...... buy me a bottle of Mug Old Fashioned Root Beer and we'll call er' even steven.
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Anthony wrote:Hey, anyone have an accurate SPG they aren't using and would like to off load. My 30 year old US Divers one finally failed and I need to replace it, but I'm REALLY short on cash these days. I just need something that works, it don't have to be the latest and greatest hotness (not like my last one was...), just something solid that I don't have to worry about. Thanks for any info!

Anthony
It's not your spg. Your tank is empty. :tomatoe:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Post by Fishstiq »

Waynne Fowler wrote:I got a lightly used OMS B&G you can have for oh...... buy me a bottle of Mug Old Fashioned Root Beer and we'll call er' even steven.

One more reason why I think divers are AWESOME people. =D>
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
Anthony
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Anthony »

Waynne Fowler wrote:

Anthony
I got a lightly used OMS B&G you can have for oh...... buy me a bottle of Mug Old Fashioned Root Beer and we'll call er' even steven.
Awesome! I definitely agree to your terms. I'm up in Everett and don't head down south much. Do you go north for anything ever? I can meet you somewhere or head back down there at some point.
Highliner
Avid Diver

Post by Highliner »

Hey Wayne. I can relay it up as far as North Seattle if he wants to meet me.
Anthony
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Anthony »

Hey Highliner, I definitely appreciate the offer. I think he's just going to ship it to me, which is totally fine with me. Whatever works out best for you guys, I WILL WORK FOR GEAR!