WTB Alum 80's

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Chris Borgen
Compulsive Diver

WTB Alum 80's

Post by Chris Borgen »

I am looking to buy 4 alum 80's. Please let me know what you have. Thanks
Maritime Documentation Society
http://www.maritimedocumentation.org
ArcticDiver
I've Got Gills

Re: WTB Alum 80's

Post by ArcticDiver »

I've got Four you can have sitting in my garage. We just need to agree on a price and how to get them from Alaska to you.
Thes cylinders are in current hydro but, if you care, need legal visuals. These were purchased for a special project that didn't happen and so have been very lightly used.

PM me and we can work out details.
The only box you have to think outside of is the one you build around yourself.
Beefcake
Aquaphile

Post by Beefcake »

If AD's don't work out, I have two available (located in Portland, OR).
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I have one red anodized Catalina that I haven't gotten around to doing anything with. Looks like the last hydro was July 89. I have a friend with several more in his basement.
P1030612.JPG
P1030613.JPG
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

I have 3 that I would love to swap for a steel 100 or better... All have current Hydro but 2 will need vis on their next fill... All are in good shape and I currently use them for my 2nd and 3rd dives (when I have the opportunity)... I'm in S. Everett shoot me a pm if you're interested...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

renoun wrote:I have one red anodized Catalina that I haven't gotten around to doing anything with. Looks like the last hydro was July 89. I have a friend with several more in his basement.
P1030612.JPG
P1030613.JPG
This is an odd "S80" at 3300psi. S typically standards for "standard". Nowadays these are considered "neutral 80s" ie "N80". They are much heavier than a standard 80. I didn't know they made them in pre-1990.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

Hey Chris,

I have a neutrally buoyant catalina that's in great shape if you're interested. It feels weird for me when slung so I don't usually use it. But who knows, you might like it!
April
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Chris Borgen
Compulsive Diver

Post by Chris Borgen »

Hey guys got what I need, thanks for all the replies though.
Maritime Documentation Society
http://www.maritimedocumentation.org