GONE

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
browntown
Getting To Know Folks

GONE

Post by browntown »

SOLD

All three are made in Italy Faber's that were imported by scubapro. They all have the same Born date in 1985. As most of you know, steel scuba tanks will outlive you if they're well kept. All have scubapro yoke valves. I believe they are 72 cubic foot tanks and sit about 20.5" to the base of the valve and are approx 7" in diameter.

What makes these tanks unique is that they are mid pressure 3000psi service pressure. Most steels are 2400psi, and the few hp steels of this vintage usually had the narrower valve necks. These take standard valves.

On to the specifics:
Tank #1 has a hydro date of 2/09 and needs a new visual inspection. (cheaply done, I can spin the valve off and show you how nice and clean it is inside) Price $75
Tanks #2 and #3 were just put through hydro and vis inspections and are stamped 7/11. Price $100 each or $175 for the two newly certified, or $225 for all three.

Thanks
josh
Last edited by browntown on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enchantmentdivi
Amphibian

Re: Selling Steel 72cf tanks in Salem

Post by enchantmentdivi »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! <pulling hair out> If you'd only posted these about 6 weeks ago, I would've snatched them up in a heartbeat. I had been searching for this exact tank--LOVE them! But, I now own 8 of them, so as much has it hurts, I can't buy them. My husband would KILL me!!! He already thinks I'm a tank hoarder.
Jenn
marcottejlm
Getting To Know Folks

Post by marcottejlm »

Interest in your steel 72s. Are they still for sale?

Jacqueline
browntown
Getting To Know Folks

Post by browntown »

Hi Jacqueline, yes they're still available let me know if you have any questions. I live in Salem but can meet at points north and east with a little notice.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

enchantmentdivi wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! <pulling hair out> If you'd only posted these about 6 weeks ago, I would've snatched them up in a heartbeat. I had been searching for this exact tank--LOVE them! But, I now own 8 of them, so as much has it hurts, I can't buy them. My husband would KILL me!!! He already thinks I'm a tank hoarder.
Its "only" 8, really what's a few more? You'll save gas not going to the shop for fills so often right?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
enchantmentdivi
Amphibian

Post by enchantmentdivi »

CaptnJack wrote:Its "only" 8, really what's a few more? You'll save gas not going to the shop for fills so often right?
You're not helping... sniff, sniff....
Jenn
browntown
Getting To Know Folks

Post by browntown »

SOLD, good to meet you Jacqueline, sorry for leading you in circles around the parking garage, enjoy the tanks.