WTB: SS Backplate OMS or Halcyon

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Chris Borgen
Compulsive Diver

WTB: SS Backplate OMS or Halcyon

Post by Chris Borgen »

Looking to see if anyone has an OMS or Halcyon SS backplate they're looking to sell. Looking specifically for those 2 brands. Thanks
Maritime Documentation Society
http://www.maritimedocumentation.org
Beefcake
Aquaphile

Re: WTB: SS Backplate OMS or Halcyon

Post by Beefcake »

I have both. I'm probably willing to sell the H plate (I've been bouncing back and forth, but I think I've decided to keep the OMS harness system and the Halcyon wing). I can sell the plate alone or complete with webbing, buckles, and H ditchable weight pockets. I also have a spare Dive-rite singles wing (can't remember which model; I can dig it out), an OMS 90# red BWOD, an STA, and 8" bands and manifold that I might be able to put into a package. I haven't given any thought to pricing. Located in Portland. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. Thanks, Scott
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Beefcake wrote:I have both. I'm probably willing to sell the H plate (I've been bouncing back and forth, but I think I've decided to keep the OMS harness system and the Halcyon wing). I can sell the plate alone or complete with webbing, buckles, and H ditchable weight pockets. I also have a spare Dive-rite singles wing (can't remember which model; I can dig it out), an OMS 90# red BWOD, an STA, and 8" bands and manifold that I might be able to put into a package. I haven't given any thought to pricing. Located in Portland. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. Thanks, Scott
Dude? You need to have a garage sale! :smt064

Tell me when and I'll be down to check it out! :supz:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Beefcake
Aquaphile

Post by Beefcake »

BASSMAN wrote:
Beefcake wrote:I have both. I'm probably willing to sell the H plate (I've been bouncing back and forth, but I think I've decided to keep the OMS harness system and the Halcyon wing). I can sell the plate alone or complete with webbing, buckles, and H ditchable weight pockets. I also have a spare Dive-rite singles wing (can't remember which model; I can dig it out), an OMS 90# red BWOD, an STA, and 8" bands and manifold that I might be able to put into a package. I haven't given any thought to pricing. Located in Portland. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. Thanks, Scott
Dude? You need to have a garage sale! :smt064

Tell me when and I'll be down to check it out! :supz:
I know. I'm sort of a gear geek. I finally decided to sell some of what I don't use to re-invest in a drysuit and more training. Let me know if you need anything specific.