Large 7 MM wetsuits, Zeagle SM BCD w/ regs & console

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Biederboat
Just Settling In

Large 7 MM wetsuits, Zeagle SM BCD w/ regs & console

Post by Biederboat »

My son graduated to a dry suit so his 7 MM Neoprene wet suit is for sale. Two-piece "farmer john" style and in very good condition. It's a large with a large zippered hood (no boots), My son is about 6' 1" and he's 145 dripping wet (pretty skinny). His might have been a bit loose on him. $75.

The vest and regulator set-up was purchased for my daughter as part of a package but she never used it. My understanding (from the guy I bought it from who got it for his daughter) is that she used it only to get certified and then didn't use it again. I think it's about 5-6 years old everything looks brand new. It includes the following:

Zeagle Concept BCD - small
Zeagle DS-4 primary regulator
Zeagle "Z" second stage (not absolutely certain about the model)
Zealge Octo MKII BCD inflator with back-up regulator (nice to have the back-up regulator on something you use routinely, not flopping around where you can't find it when you need it)
Aeris 100S computer, compass and gauge.
DIN to K valve tank adapter (the primary regulator is a DIN fitting, this let's it work on a K valve)
All documents
Case
Console boot

I have been pricing this stuff out on eBay and someone can get a heck of a deal for $400 for the works. The computer & console new is over $500. If you're seriously interested, make me a reasonable offer.

I'm in the Beaverton area of Oregon. Since, for some reason, I never get notified of my PM's or posts, please call me at 503-803-7670 if interested.

Thanks,
BB
Attachments
IMG_1126.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG
IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
Last edited by Biederboat on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bucknaked
Submariner

Re: Large & XXL 7 MM wetsuits, Zeagle SM BCD w/ regs & conso

Post by bucknaked »

Where are you located i am interested in thexxl wet suit.thanks matt
Beefcake
Aquaphile

Post by Beefcake »

bucknaked wrote:Where are you located i am interested in thexxl wet suit.thanks matt
He's in SW Portland / Beaverton area. I've bought fishing gear from him before - good guy.
Biederboat
Just Settling In

Post by Biederboat »

Thanks Beefcake! Sorry Bucknaked, I'm not getting notifications that there are replies to my posts. I'm basically just off Canyon Road between Beaverton and Portland, few miles west of The Oregon Zoo. If you send me a PM I can give you my contact info.

BB
thux
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by thux »

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing the large wetsuit for my son, who just got certified last summer. If it is still available, would email me at hux5@netzero.net to let me know how I can contact you or call me at 503 559 7209. Thanks!
Tom Hux
AquaticEngineer
Frequent Bubbler

Post by AquaticEngineer »

Shot you a PM, I'm just outside of Clackamas. Hoping to meet up and try on the XXL.
Biederboat
Just Settling In

Post by Biederboat »

AquaticEngineer wrote:Shot you a PM, I'm just outside of Clackamas. Hoping to meet up and try on the XXL.
I'm sorry, the XXL sold. For some reason, I don't get any notification on my posts and I've double checked my contact info and profile.

BB