12.5ft dive boat for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

12.5ft dive boat for sale

Post by CaptnJack »

Well my inflatable's outboard got ripped off last weekend. I am rather frustrated with the whole insurance biz and I'll now selling the boat and trailer. I'll throw in a free boat battery in box.

The boat is a 12.5ft Bombard "C3" sport boat. Aluminum floorboards with a nice deep wooden keel. The outer bottom is fabric. Model year 1990, but the fabric is in pretty much pristine condition. Always garaged.
Has automatic stainless trim tabs. Will plane 4 single tank divers using a 25hp engine.

The trailer is a 700lb rated bunk "King" galvanized trailer. Always rinsed but its a 2001 model I think so there's a few tiny rust spots here and there. Has spare tire. Lights are brand new last month, LED style so they don't burn out.

The set also comes with a very nice polyester cover, blue. This cover has straps all around and the boat can be trailered with it on.

I have researched the current value of the boat via NADA.
Here's their breakdown:
Boat - $800
Canvas - $60
Trim tabs -$100
Trailer -$400
Spare tire + carrier- $175
Total estimated NADA value = $1535

Offered at $1200

Add a used outboard and you can have an awesome dive boat for about 2k. I have used this boat in Hood Canal, San Juans, Gulf Islands, and the Sunshine Coast. Have an adventure find your own sites!

PM me for pics or to see it.

Richard
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Having had a chance to dive off this boat, I can say that Richard's loss (getting the outboard stolen) is going to be someone's gain.

It is the perfect dive boat for local diving with you and a couple buddies. Stop and think for a second about all the sites accessible from local boat ramps. Don't want to dive Cove 2 all the time? Buy this boat.

If I didn't already have a boat, (the river kind) I'd consider it.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Come on Steding! New 35 watt light, new tanks, new boat... new credit limit?! #-o
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

That is so sad to hear about the motor. Good price at only 12 "scuba units". I would never want to have to try replace my C5 set up.

Charles
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Sounder wrote:Come on Steding! New 35 watt light, new tanks, new boat... new credit limit?! #-o
Scooter. Eyes on the prize. All else are musings. Saving money for a scooter.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

I am willing to throw in coordinates for some Olympia to Everett dive sites and the local knowledge to try diving them too. I have a decent sized list - you supply handheld GPS. YMMV on this freebie
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Bump, still available. Boat trader takes awhile to publish their listing, hopefully will go fast once that hits the street.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

sold
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

congrats on the sale. so is it true that the 2 happiest days of a boat owners life are the day you buy and the day you sell?
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Nope, I've sold several boats in my day and I wasn't happy about giving up any of them