Canon SD990/Ike housings 4sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Canon SD990/Ike housings 4sale

Post by dieseldude »

I have a Canon SD990 14.1mp(black if it matters underwater?)
It comes with 3 batteries of varying reliability. I have them marked good, better, & best.
Also includes the charger & a 2GB memory card.
The housings are both Ikelite. Long story On why I ended up with 2. Lets just say there used to be another SD990 in my life & it's demise was operator error. The housing that I have been using every weekend for a while needed some orings for one of the buttons at one point & I robbed the other housing with all the best intention of contacting a dealer & getting more but have failed to do so. Otherwise it would be a perfectly good housing. If I intended to keep it, I would overhaul one while diving the other & then swap half way through the year & take both on a trip. If your not shooting, I dont see much point in diving(just my thoughts anyway).
I have been stricken with complete lunacy & launched myself into the world of DSLR & recently invested more money than I have ever spent on a car for myself to buy a camera housing with a few accessories for my DSLR. I still need strobes so I'm hoping to gain part of the funds for those with this sale. Otherwise I'd keep it. It's an awesome camera & I know others on this board that have used the same model. Thats how I bought my 1st one in fact-from this board.
If you'd like to see some sample photos, I have a BUNCH posted on my fishbook-er...facebook page. Let me know who you are & I will friend you so you can look at them.
Looking for $500. Do the homework. It's a good deal.
MJ
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Re: Canon SD990/Ike housings 4sale

Post by E_Mo »

PM sent...
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Canon SD990/Ike housings 4sale

Post by dieseldude »

reply sent
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"