Worthington HP100s on Craig's List

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Wait until you discover that propping those short, little tanks up on your shoulders makes you an obligatory human lawn dart . . . (tee hee).
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

LCF wrote:Wait until you discover that propping those short, little tanks up on your shoulders makes you an obligatory human lawn dart . . . (tee hee).
Errr, your husband seems to trim them out nicely . . .

(Uh oh, time to run and hide)
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

LCF wrote:Wait until you discover that propping those short, little tanks up on your shoulders makes you an obligatory human lawn dart . . . (tee hee).
\\

Hey, I dive twin steel 72's and haven't darted yet...

-Valerie
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Zen Diver 2 wrote:

-Valerie
Yabbut, you have a much lower center of gravity than Doug does ... not to mention a much lower consumption rate.

Doug would be better off doubling up a pair of AL80's ... preferably these ... http://www.epinions.com/content_76963745412 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Grateful Diver wrote:
Zen Diver 2 wrote:

-Valerie
Yabbut, you have a much lower center of gravity than Doug does ... not to mention a much lower consumption rate.

Doug would be better off doubling up a pair of AL80's ... preferably these ... http://www.epinions.com/content_76963745412 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
:bootyshake: