Wanted: Good Used Primary Stage Regulator

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
SalishSeahawk2500
Getting To Know Folks

Wanted: Good Used Primary Stage Regulator

Post by SalishSeahawk2500 »

Looking for a good quality used primary stage regulator to pair with my octo alternate air source regulator to put on a pony tank. Price range: Approx. $100.
mancub
Dive-aholic

Re: Wanted: Good Used Primary Stage Regulator

Post by mancub »

I have an aqualung, DIN first stage that I used to use with a pony. Not needed anymore. How does $50 sound? I'd give you the first stage and my old 19cu ft pony for 75. Or 100 for those with the quick draw mount. Pictures aren't uploading properly. I'll pm or email you.

Jacob
SalishSeahawk2500
Getting To Know Folks

Thanks, Jacob. Got the pictures. Got my answer to the question of the size of the pony. Thanks. How does the DIN attach to the pony? Does the pony have a DIN valve or a yoke valve?
mancub
Dive-aholic

Post by mancub »

The first stage is DIN, and the pony I mentioned has a DIN valve as well. Let me check when the last VIP was. I am sure it will need to be VIPed again, but I would recommend that for any tanks purchased used. Make me an offer on the stuff. It has been just sitting here gathering dust, and if someone can use it please do.
SalishSeahawk2500
Getting To Know Folks

Thanks, Jacob, for the info. Yes, please check when the last VIP check was done. My offer (for the whole package) will depend on two things:

(1) When the tank passed its last VIP check.

(2) Whether the package works with my 2nd stage reg. I'll need to actually test it with my reg attached to confirm. Obviously the tank will need to be at least partially filled to do this.

Jeff
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Unless you have a Poseiden 2nd stage (rare around here) the Aqualung 1st will work with your octo. They all use an IP around 135psi
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.