DUI CF200 Sig. Series and Apollo Drysuits for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
aadolfi
Aquaphile

DUI CF200 Sig. Series and Apollo Drysuits for sale

Post by aadolfi »

DUI CF200 Signature Series - Fully loaded, zip wrists and neck (needs neck seal). Zipper is almost new, only about 15 dives on it. Size 9 rock boots. Should fit most women 5'2" - 5'6" and up to 150 lbs

Apollo - XL mens - seals and zipper are in great shape. Has zipper pocket on right thigh. Should fit most men 6'0" to 6'4" and up to about 220 lbs. Feet are approximately size 12
WP_000236.jpg
WP_000237.jpg
The purpose of life should not be to journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Holy S#it!!!" What a Ride!!!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: DUI CF200 Sig. Series and Apollo Drysuits for sale

Post by LCF »

Prices?
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Post by aadolfi »

Great idea! $900 for the DUI and the apollo is going to a friend to try out for a few weeks. If it doesn't work out it will go back up for sale for $350.

Cheers
The purpose of life should not be to journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Holy S#it!!!" What a Ride!!!
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Post by aadolfi »

Bump! Any interest at $800?

Cheers,
dalcodiver
Avid Diver

Post by dalcodiver »

Still have the DUI ? May have a friend in need that I will be seeing today.
If I'm not diving unfortunately I'm working.
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Post by aadolfi »

DUI is still for sale!
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Post by aadolfi »

Another Bump - How about $700, or make me an offer
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Wow, Alex, that suit is in excellent shape.. for $700 its a steal!!

hope you find a buyer!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

is that DUI pink or red?
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Post by aadolfi »

Suit is Red!!!
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Post by aadolfi »

DUI is sold!!!!! Apollo is off the market for now, but may come back in a few months.