X1

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

X1

Post by Maverick »

I am selling my x1. less than 20 dives on it. works perfect. no scratches on screen, has a special clear cover that i make. you can't even tell it has the cover on it. has all original parts and wrist bands. charger included. 1150.00 includes software
paid 1395.00 for computer and 200 for software.
thanks BJ
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

X1

Post by Maverick »

I am selling my X1 it is pretty much brand new, has no scratches and has had one of my special lens protectors on it from day 1. has software loaded and only dived it about 20 times. I am just no longer tech diving and would like to pass this fantastic and easy to use computer to someone who will enjoy it. Has original Box, packing, Charger, and wrist band. no modifications have been made to this computer. pictures available via text, and I am only asking 1000.00 Firm. new is 1249.00 plus software for another 300.00 so you do the math. mine is a good deal.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Re: X1

Post by Maverick »

anyone ??
Maverick

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I am available to show the computer to anyone who would like to see it. It is in perfect shape and has less than 20 dives. this is a great computer, and at a really great price too. 1000.00 bucks ready to dive. all original packaging and charger and wrist band too, no scratches on body or screen. thanks :smt064
Maverick

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

1000.00 Bump.
Maverick

STAIRS.