DUI Rock Boots - Size 11

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
bfox
Just Settling In

DUI Rock Boots - Size 11

Post by bfox »

I'm selling a pair of DUI Rock Boots for the amazing low price of FREE!!! I got them with a drysuit I purchased, but they're too big for me and I have another pair that fit. So, if you need a pair, let me know. They're in very good condition. If I see them for sale on craigslist, I'll have to hunt you down.... :pirate: :boxer: I already tried to sell them and nobody wanted them anyway. (I wouldn't be apposed to trading them for a retractor if you have an extra one lying around though!)

Thanks ya'll
Brandon

"Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
bfox
Just Settling In

Re: DUI Rock Boots - Size 11

Post by bfox »

Gone
Brandon

"Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
archaeofish
Aquaphile

Re: DUI Rock Boots - Size 11

Post by archaeofish »

Thank you so much!
While it's generally acknowledged that wetsuit divers are a shade or two crazier than the rest of us, we're all special idiots for voluntarily diving in dark, cold, water! - scottsax