Vrx dive computer full trimix deco with 3cell monitoring

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Josh777
Getting To Know Folks

Vrx dive computer full trimix deco with 3cell monitoring

Post by Josh777 »

Have a vrx well taken care of for sale. I have used this as my main oc deco computer for the last two years.when I switched to ccr last yr this became my back up constant po2 computer. I have new unit and won't need this anymore. I want to make sure that it gets used by somebody that can put it to good use. It is fully unlocked with all pins. These retailed for over 1800.00 but will sell for 600.00

Make me an offer if you want any pics let me know and I can send them. This computer has the Fischer connector in great shape. Not the opticon

I last dove with this unit running 2 cells as backup on a kiss classic to 250 in lake crescent on 5/11/14 worked flawless
Jdailey777
Getting To Know Folks

Re: Vrx dive computer full trimix deco with 3cell monitoring

Post by Jdailey777 »

Make me an offer need to sell asap to raise funds for a dive trip next month
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Could you post a few pics? How many dives on it?
Jdailey777
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Jdailey777 »

I will see if I can figure out how to post pics when I get home tonight. Couldn't tell you how many dives it has. I am the second owner and I have a couple hundred on it. It is in good condition though and takes a charge. It reads 3 cells for ccr or could be used as an analyzer if someone wanted to. I just don't need it any more as I have two shearwaters.