FREE: Goodie Box P.I.F.

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Re: FREE: Goodie Box P.I.F.

Post by Linedog »

To try to simplfy things, whos next for the box/bag? am planning on the Thursday dive so It can be handed off at that time.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

might I ask how the line is being determined? trying to sort out who's on first:) Maybe someone in the know could just post up the upcoming "in-liners"
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I have sent a PM to Bschnabel in reguards to the bag.
Pop tarts and gravy,
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

Hope this helps, and it is right. I tried going through the post and this is the best I could come up with. For future replies for getting in line copy the list from the last post with a list and just add your name to the bottom of the list. Not sure how I got back inline, but have more to add than to remove. If I get it before Sunday I will be diving at Redondo Sunday at 6 for the next person in line.

PIF Box Recipients
Kduprees
finnegankp
Bschnabel
Jturner
ScubaJess
Waterproofboat
Grateful Diver
<2> Diver
Linedog

Next In Line
bschnabel
thefeve
Norris
john gearhart II
Avid Diver

Post by john gearhart II »

Please add me to the list again I posted on the first page thanks don't really need anything now just stuff to add
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
Thanks! ScubaJess hasn't gotten a chance yet, but she can take a look tomorrow at ThThTh if it will be there, i'll also drop in a few things then. How are you planning on getting it?
-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I'll be bringing the PIF bag with me to Redondo tomorrow.
Pop tarts and gravy,
waterproofboat
Just Settling In

Post by waterproofboat »

aww i got skipped... :smt064 linedog may i get back in line somewhere?
"be like water" ~Bruce Lee
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

waterproofboat wrote:aww i got skipped... :smt064 linedog may i get back in line somewhere?
Add your name to the list
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Bschnabel can't make it Thursday, but I will be there with the bag so if you need something or wish to contribute nows the time. I will be handing the bag off to Bschnabel on Friday.
Pop tarts and gravy,
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

The PIF bag has been handed off to Bschnabel.
Pop tarts and gravy,
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Being in the middle of a move, I don't have time to get down south to coordinate a dive with Bschnabel - Norris do you want to go next and maybe i could grab the box after you?
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Sure I guess it depends on how I will get it from them.

Bschnabel once you are done please PM me and lets see what we can figure out. I dive mainly in the north, but maybe we can find a halfway point?
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Anyone between us that would like the box next? I don't forsee me getting that far South anytime soon.
Attachments
map.jpg
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Rick,

I'm in Bellevue and could possibly meet up with bschnabel tomorrow to grab the box and add a few more goodies that I've found in storage and then I will be in Redmond Sunday morning and could see about meeting you in the Bothel area to hand off the box... and if you still have any of the club t-shirts I'd be up to grab a Large from you.

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

Feel free to come on down and pick it up from me. It is just taking up space right now
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I could do that...I assure you all that I am most likely just putting stuff in
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

bschnabel,

Totally missed your post earlier. You free tomorrow morning for a quick handoff?

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Hey Norris - if you do have any shirts i'd like to grab one too - maybe somewhere in the PIF handoff train we'll connect.

thanks!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I will check what I have in shirts. I KNOW I have a couple and I know where they are. I will post tonight after looking. Also am eager to get the box and ad some items.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

I will be diving at Redondo on Thursday 5-6ish if you can meet there. Might be heading up to shoreline before that to pick up an undergarment, probably on Wednesday. Eager to get this thing back moving again.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Yeah that's the thing. I do not make it that far south very often. So if anyone that lives closer to Lake Stevens would grab the box I could do a cove 2 on the weekend or Edmonds/Mukilteo.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

Norris wrote:Yeah that's the thing. I do not make it that far south very often. So if anyone that lives closer to Lake Stevens would grab the box I could do a cove 2 on the weekend or Edmonds/Mukilteo.
Might be able to do Edmonds on Saturday, or possibly hand it off to someone on Thursday. Not able to make it up that way to pick up the undergarment during the week, but plan to on Saturday. If drysuit diving goes good on Thursday I will let you know and we can plan on a Saturday dive. Never been diving at Edmonds or Mukilteo.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Hey roger that. I would be happy to show you around one of these sites.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
john gearhart II
Avid Diver

Post by john gearhart II »

I would like to add to the box I live in bothell and I am free in the evenings your just a few exits away let me know please if it's in Bellevue I can swing by after work