FS: Great Dive Boat - 25' Power Catamaran

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
geo
Frequent Bubbler

FS: Great Dive Boat - 25' Power Catamaran

Post by geo »

Selling my 25' power catamaran, excellent dive platform. T-top center console config with lots of space.

Haven't been able to dive for a couple years due to health issues, time to let her go.

Offshore capable. Goes through chop like buttah, unbelievably smooth ride. If you're tired of rattling your teeth out on the way home, this is the boat for you. :supz:

A number of divers on this board have splashed from it, maybe they'll comment.

You can see it at Port Orchard Yacht Sales, located on the waterfront in Port Orchard right next to the launch ramp. All are welcome to clamber aboard, kick the tires, harass the brokers etc.

Motors freshly serviced by AquaTech and ready to go. Details and pics available on YachtWorld ad:

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2000/Sp ... CR8BildWqw

Some details from the ad:

Year:
Length:
25'
Engine/Fuel Type:
Twin
Located In:
Port Orchard, WA
Hull Material:
Fiberglass
YW#:
1007-2754985
Current Price:
US$ 22,500

Designed with safe economical performance in mind. Powered by two reliable fuel injected two cycle Yamaha Saltwater II 150 HP outboards with counter rotating propellers..

Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine DS 600X depthsounder, and Uniden VHF. Stereo AM/FM/CD to rock the Cazbah.

3/4 canvas enclosure. Private enclosed head with porta-potti built into center console.

Aluminum 2007 Magic Loader tandem axle trailer

deep diver
Pelagic

Re: FS: Great Dive Boat - 25' Power Catamaran

Post by deep diver »

Hey Geo,

I had wondered what happened to you. Sorry to hear about your health issues. I wouldn't think it would take too long to sell it as it seems like a good price and has tons of deck space for divers. You had it set up pretty sweet with boxes and nice dive ladder. I wish you luck with that and selling your boat.

Dale
It's a good day.... nobody died!
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

About how much does the boat, trailer and motors weigh? Is a vehicle with a 5,000# towing capacity sufficient?
geo
Frequent Bubbler

Post by geo »

Hey Dale, thanks bud.

johndo, IIRC with a full load of fuel (it holds up to 200 gals) +gear, the boat and trailer scaled out at around 5300 lbs.

-g