USIA Ladies MS DS For Sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
SeahorseDeb
Avid Diver

USIA Ladies MS DS For Sale

Post by SeahorseDeb »

USIA womens MS fits my measurements of 36-27-35 5'3" 135lbs with room for someone who might be a bit larger/smaller than me and up to 5'5", shoe size 6 1/2 to 8.

USIA drysuit manufacture with their Techniflex fabric which is very rugged and durable. Reinforced areas of the shoulders, knees and elbows using their "Super Fabric" which is combined with their cordura overlays on the seat, knee, wrist, ankle and elbows. Adjustable internal suspenders with hard sole boots. Wrist and neck seals replaced 8/2013. Lots of tread left on boot soles, rear entry zip. Slightly warmer than a shell drysuit. Maintained in very very good condition, "babied" is how I describe my care. Inflator hose is included!

$650

I have more pix available upon request, Paypal only and I'll pay shipping within 48 states. I'll be over in the Des Moines area Oct 11 and Mulilteo/Whidbey Oct 12 and can bring it with me if you'd like to see it.

Thankyou,
Debbie
Attachments
image.jpg
Why is the water so green......
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: USIA Ladies MS DS For Sale

Post by finnegankp »

The mrs said no new gear, but this is a pretty good deal.... may have to do some convincing... it is for her after all :P
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
SeahorseDeb
Avid Diver

Post by SeahorseDeb »

When the Mrs said "for better or for worse" in front of witnesses...that included scuba gear/diving et all... :joshsmith:
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Deb,

Where are you located? Any chance of a meet up to look at/have the wife try on the suit? Does it come with the liner too?
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
SeahorseDeb
Avid Diver

Post by SeahorseDeb »

I would include the lightweight onesie for you as well. I'm in Spokane. If you live in the Seattle Metropolitan area, I could meet you halfway in Vantage. It's possible to mail it too.
SeahorseDeb
Avid Diver

Post by SeahorseDeb »

Still looking for a new buddy...$600
SeahorseDeb
Avid Diver

Post by SeahorseDeb »

Sold today