2.5" highland tank bands for 8" tanks (95s/119s)

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Reposting as 2.5" bands - I previously guess these were 2" bands and measured last night to verify. Not sure if that makes much difference to anyone looking for bands, but fwiw, i have a set for sale! Asking 100$

Holding onto the manifold in the pic for now.
Attachments
bands.jpg
bands.jpg (26.66 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: 2.5" highland tank bands for 8" tanks (95s/119s)

Post by thefeve »

Bump, Still for sale:)
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

bump bump - price drop to 80$
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Still for sale.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Now selling the manifold in the pic above as well - Hog 200 Bar manifold, like new. about a year old but hasn't been on tanks for most of that time. Asking 130$ for the manifold.

would take 200$ for manifold and bands together.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Price Drop - 180$ for bands and manifold together, or 90$ per item. Will ship via flat rate box if not available to pickup in person.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Bands are still hangin' out - 70$ seems like a reasonable price to get 'em gone....
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Still here - make me an offer. Cleaning the garage and the gear needs to go