Looking for kid size gear

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Clay
Avid Diver

Looking for kid size gear

Post by Clay »

Hey guys,
I am looking for some kid size gear for my 13 year old, he's 4'11 90 lbs and due for a growth spurt. Just wanted to check here to see if any of you had some gear your kiddos have out grown and you would like to sale.
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Re: Looking for kid size gear

Post by bschnabel »

I have the PIF bag that I have been trying to offload for a while. There are some items in there that may be of use. I know there is a very basic smaller pink BCD (looks brand new) that is in there along with some fins, snorkles, masks, and a few other things. I live in Auburn and dive most Tuesdays at Redondo, think I am doing Saltwater on Saturday morning.
Clay
Avid Diver

Re: Looking for kid size gear

Post by Clay »

bschnabel wrote:I have the PIF bag that I have been trying to offload for a while. There are some items in there that may be of use. I know there is a very basic smaller pink BCD (looks brand new) that is in there along with some fins, snorkles, masks, and a few other things. I live in Auburn and dive most Tuesdays at Redondo, think I am doing Saltwater on Saturday morning.
that would be cool, anything in there size appropriate for the kid besides the pink BC? He's 13, he'd kill me if the Octo's saw him in pink.