My Underwater Photography at Alki Arts Fair

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
scubajen
Avid Diver

My Underwater Photography at Alki Arts Fair

Post by scubajen »

I've got local underwater photos and art at tent #53 at Alki Arts Fair this weekend! Saturday and Sunday, 10-6. Here's the thing. I know that a lot of divers take their own photos and are not so interested in other people's. But I also have made greeting cards -- really beautiful ones. What is cool about that is you can surprise people with actual snail mail, and the cards can be the awesome stuff you see when you go diving. It really is cool. And if that does not appeal, I have also made beer koozies all about West Seattle and Octopus! They are already collectors' items. :eek:

Oh, about the "underwater art" part -- you just have to come and see for yourself.

If nothing else, just simply come by and introduce yourself. I'd love to meet more of my fellow divers! For real.
:smt064
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Re: My Underwater Photography at Alki Arts Fair

Post by ljjames »

the Octokoozis are a beautiful thing... Show up just to get one. The are amazing.
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Ill try to stop by
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

Post a picture of the koozie.
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.
scubajen
Avid Diver

Post by scubajen »

I need to change my settings -- for some reason I'm not getting alerted to replies to my posts. So sorry! Here are photos of the Koozies... I still have plenty. :)
Attachments
front.JPG
back.JPG