Portable Gasoline powered compressor

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Portable Gasoline powered compressor

Post by rcontrera »

Yeah ... I know. I am a compressor guy and can't post commercial stuff here.

HOWEVER, this is my own personal MCH6 gasoline powered compressor. I bought it to take with me to dive clubs for teaching about compressors and for filling my own tanks. I even took it to the show in Seattle a couple of times because I couldn't justify the expense to buy a big one for display to the 20 or so attendees. :laugh:

So ... it is a 4.2 SCFM four stage, four cylinder compressor with moisture separator, filter tower that can process up to 3300 cubic feet of air, a priority valve and hose with yoke filler. The engine is a Honda so it is pretty easy start and will last forever if oil is changed regularly. It has extremely low hours on it and is basically new (with a few scratches on the frame). It is a $3500 compressor that I am asking $2900. Of course, since it is personal, there is no sales tax.

I can drive it to the Seattle or Tacoma area for delivery if you like as well. If you are interested, it might be best to drop me a line at ray@rayzplace.com so we can get together. And also, so when you pick it up, your buddies don't come mooching off you! ;)
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Re: Portable Gasoline powered compressor

Post by rcontrera »

OK ... Christmas is just a week away and I REALLY have a lot of gifts to pay off so I am dropping the price on this compressor. It has a total of 3.1 hours of run time and I will supply it with some spare oil and a spare filter cartridge ... all for $2500 ... no tax. And it will still come with the full 1 year factory warranty. What a deal!

Isn't it time you had your own compressor?
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Re: Portable Gasoline powered compressor

Post by rcontrera »

Sold ... THANKS!