Scuba tanks: HP119 and double lp72's

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Scuba tanks: HP119 and double lp72's

Post by thefeve »

Update - 119 sold and Realized 72's are out of hydro. Dropping price down to basically the cost of the manifold and bands - 200$! You get the tanks for free!
Attachments
FullSizeRender copy 5.jpg
Last edited by thefeve on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: Scuba tanks: HP119 and double lp72's

Post by thefeve »

119 is sold,72s still available, price drop to 300 for the 72s
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Main post updated - 119 sold, price drop on 72's due to need for hydro.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Okay - i need these puppies gone - 200 bucks for the 72's. in need of hydro and i frankly don't want to hassle with it. That's worth the price of the manifold and bands!