DUI TLS 350 - 700$

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

DUI TLS 350 - 700$

Post by thefeve »

Posting some of the bigger items from my "bulk" post to get some more visibility with pics/etc. hopefully thats okay... my other post is rather massive...

DUI TLS 350 Dry suit: Size XL with Turbo Soul boots. I wear size 12.5/13 and fit them comfortably, I think any where +/- a few sizes would work. Suit is in great shape. When I purchased 3 years ago I had it sent to superior to add a neoprene neck seal, add on the golem gear tech pockets and had gussets installed in the suit to expand the chest size a little bit. I've since replaced the wrist seals and have a set of viking dry glove rings installed and just put a brand new SiTec Deflator valve on it. The suit fits very well and I'm about 6'1 245 lbs. I think it would work for anyone within a few inches and 30-40 lbs either way or more.

Asking 700$ - dropped price based on some other adds I've seen out there recently.
Attachments
IMG_7210.JPG
IMG_7211.JPG
IMG_7209.JPG
IMG_7208.JPG
IMG_7207.JPG
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: DUI TLS 350 - 700$

Post by thefeve »

Price drop - 650$
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer