Oxycheq 52lb double wing and aluminum plate

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Oxycheq 52lb double wing and aluminum plate

Post by thefeve »

Oxycheq 52 pound horseshoe wing. In great condition and works really well for any size doubles. I've used with lp95s, HP100s, and LP72's.

Also have a basic Aluminum plate with harness and knife.

Asking 300$ for the set!

(also have a set of 72's for sale for anyone interested in a full doubles rig...)
Attachments
FullSizeRender_2 copy.jpg
FullSizeRender copy 2.jpg
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: Oxycheq 52lb double wing and aluminum plate

Post by thefeve »

Sale pending on the plate - but still have the wing for sale - Price drop to 200$ for the wing!
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Plate sold, still would like to sell this wing ASAP!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Price drop - 160$ for the wing
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Make me an offer!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Wing still for sale - price drop to 125$