Bare drysuit (sold)

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
mpenders
Submariner

Bare drysuit (sold)

Post by mpenders »

BARE drysuit designed for Special Forces divers. Size is ML (sizing can be found at: http://www.baresports.com/en-us/dive/su ... ing-charts)

In excellent condition. The zipper shows no wear, and appears to have not been used much. The latex neck seal is not cracked or torn, but age is unknown. Wrist seals have deteriorated with age and are torn, and will need to be replaced.

Features:
Trilaminate material (nylon/butyl/nylon).
Self donning front zipper with protective cover.
BARE's patented ATR System (Automatic Torso Recoil).
Neoprene sock feet.
Relief zipper with protective cover.
Cuff exhaust dump valve.
Two zippered pockets (one on each thigh).
Combination double layer kneed pads / gaitors on lower legs for protection and to aid with bubble management.
Inflation valve is currently located on upper right thigh, as was necessary for military use.

Ninja ready - all black suit with no identifying labels other than the "Bare" logo on the inflation and exhaust valves.

Asking $500

(Sorry about the sideways pics, not sure why it happened...and I'm too lazy to open up photoshop to fix them)
IMG_2446.JPG
IMG_2447.JPG
IMG_2448.JPG
IMG_2449.JPG
Last edited by mpenders on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clay
Avid Diver

Re: Bare drysuit

Post by Clay »

I may have a newly certified friend that this would fit, is this your suit?
mpenders
Submariner

Re: Bare drysuit

Post by mpenders »

Yep, it's mine.

I picked it up maybe 9 months ago, and intended to dive it after repairing the seals and relocating the inflation valve (and possibly installing a p valve where it currently resides). It's sat since then, untouched. It's a tad short for my torso, and I have two others that fit better. Time to let it go.
mpenders
Submariner

Re: Bare drysuit (sold)

Post by mpenders »

Sold.