Last of the gear that needs to go

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Last of the gear that needs to go

Post by thefeve »

Double LP 72 tanks, Dive Right manifold and highland bands, I think they are PST: need VIP/Hydro. Been great tanks. Asking 150$! price drop basically selling bands/manifold and throwing the tanks in.

DRIS 1000 Lumen dive light. Was a great primary before I got my Dusty light and works perfectly as a backup light. Asking 35$

Whites Drysuit hood size L - Super warm and has been great for me here in the PNW Asking 20$

Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing, asking 90$ - Price drop!

Basic Compass not sure the brand but works well as a backup or spare for a buddy Asking 10$

Weight belt with 2 XS scuba ditch-able pockets. Worked really well for tuning your weight setup or switching between doubles and singles. 15$ for the pair - price drop

Doubles tail weight pouch - no charge for the pouch as it was given to me, but if you want the soft weights with it I'll throw in the pouch. Currently has 8 lbs of soft lead in numbered pouches as 4#, 2# and 2#. - asking 30$ as the soft lead pouches cost more than basic lead.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: Last of the gear that needs to go

Post by thefeve »

dropped prices! dang near giving tanks away...
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Hello! I'd like to buy your dive light, please let me know how I can meet up and get it? :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Also maybe I can try on your hood and if it fits I might grab that too as a back up.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Okay so all thats left now is the following:

8" bands for HP119/lp95s.

Weight belt with xs pockets

Hog SMB and Spool

Couple Gear drying hangers, one for a drysuit and one for misc gear.

High tide wetsuit gloves, XL

open to offers on any of it.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Are the tanks for sale still
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Scubadiver3500
Just Settling In

Post by Scubadiver3500 »

Do you still have the 72's if so I want them.
Scubadiver3500
Just Settling In

Post by Scubadiver3500 »

Norris, tried to reply to your pm, not sure if it went through I'm still new to the forum. If you didn't receive a reply please pm with contact info I do want them!