REDUCED - Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB - $6000

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

REDUCED - Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB - $6000

Post by kdupreez »

Selling my Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB with 45HP Honda Motor.

Just installed a brand new lower unit few months ago and completely serviced the motor from top to bottom. ALL the cylinders compression are top spec with zero leaks, be happy to do compression and leak down test for you.. motor is in exceptional condition and low hours (was a yacht tender before I bought it)

Also installed brand new matching red marine seats and reconditioned the tubes.. (new seats in one of the pics)
Completely re-wired with fuse boxes and control panel and has USB and 12V outlets. And comes with electric tube inflation pump and auto shut-off...

BRAND NEW Lowrance electronics (HDS7 gen2 touch) with CHIRP and Down scanning structure scan built in..

++ FREE Lowrance Side Scanning Sonar !!!
++ FREE Lowrance GPS Marine handheld waterproof radio with emergency transponder
++ FREE Bushnell Marine Binoculars with aluminated compass (floats)
++ FREE Dive shot line with lead shot balls and dive flags
++ FREE Multitude of docking lines and diver teather lines
++ FREE "dri-decking" deck
++ FREE Anchor (never used) and anchor chain + 150ft of rope.
++ FREE Life vests (auto-inflate) and 2 normal life vests..

pretty much a really sweet diving rig.. Not the fastest or the biggest, but its a very maneuverable and super easily trailerable rig..
Pretty sad to sell this baby, but its not much use to me not diving frown emoticon
$6,000 for everything - a complete turn key system with all the electronics + accessories..

Last edited by kdupreez on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Ahanu
Just Settling In

Re: Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB - $7000

Post by Ahanu »

"not much use to me not diving...

Are you no longer diving? I was hoping to perhaps train with you in the fall, we have exchanged a few emails.
I hope all is well.
Ahanu
Diving, not unlike meditation, is inter-dimensional travel. Journey well.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Bumpity bump... ping me with an offer :)

I'll throw in a Lowrance marine handheld radio with GPS Emergency transponder beacon too.. a few life vests, anchor and shot line for diving + a service kit for your next annual service next year..
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: REDUCED - Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB - $6000

Post by kdupreez »

reduced to sell ASAP!! End of the week its going into storage and price goes back up..
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: REDUCED - Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB - $6000

Post by kdupreez »

SOLD... :D
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Zodiac Hurricane 16ft RIB - $6000

Post by kdupreez »

BUMP - This awesome dive platform is up for sale again!!

Previous buyer had paid half down and was going to pickup after a couple months deployment, but he is stuck in Afghanistan for 6 months now and have not been able to take delivery..

Ping me for details..