WTB: Whites Fusion drysuit 2XL/3XL, used regs, BP/W

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
pogonotroph
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

WTB: Whites Fusion drysuit 2XL/3XL, used regs, BP/W

Post by pogonotroph »

I'm a new PNW diver looking to score some quality gear, but am on the budget of a grad student so am trying to do this as cheaply as possible!

I'm 6'5" 190 lbs and, after doing my research, it seems like the best drysuit option to fit my tall thin frame is a Whites/Aqualung Fusion in 2XL/3XL (though I am open to other used suits from similarly proportioned divers). I don't have a strong preference in terms of the skin, but my general preference would be tech > bullet > sport.

I'm also looking for regs and a BP/W system, particularly interested in Hog/Apeks/Diverite regs but am open to offers for whatever you've got!

My fiancee is also looking for a drysuit and BP/W. So if you have anything that would fit a 5'6" 130lb woman that would be great as well!
jsaenz
Frequent Bubbler

Re: WTB: Whites Fusion drysuit 2XL/3XL, used regs, BP/W

Post by jsaenz »

I might have a drysuit that would fit your lady. Been in the water only once. PM me and we can talk price.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

i have a fusion one that would fit you just needs new seals ill have them put on asap if your interested.
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Tallmike
Just Settling In

Post by Tallmike »

I gave a USIA drysuit with Liner with be seals and zipper which also comes with the matching liner for 200.00. Let me know.
Tallmike
Just Settling In

Post by Tallmike »

My USIA IS SIZE XXL, I AM 6'7" 220lbs and it fits me.
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

I've got a BP&W setup that should easily fit you. PM me and we can talk price and details.
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!