Mako K-6 Compressor

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
straitscuba
Aquaphile

Mako K-6 Compressor

Post by straitscuba »

I have a Mako K-6 compressor rated for 5.1cfm. Bought it a few years ago from a dive shop. I tested it when I bought it but have never finished setting it up. I bought a new filter/water separator from comperssorstuff.com http://www.compressorstuff.com/supplies/index.html that includes a new unopened filter cartridge and a used repackable filter housing. I have at least one one way check valve for it and some assorted parts that I will list when I get out to check out my box. The compressor was rebuilt to 500opsi capacity shortly before I bought it. It still needs a filter mounting system, plumbing, and fill whips. I do have a fill whip with gauge for it but not sure of condition and I was just going to try to scavenge some parts from it. 220v with a long power cord, intake hose and intake filter are there. It has been stored in a heated garage (which is more like a rec room that a garage) since I bought it. I don't have enough time to dive anymore to justify owning my own pump. I can't figure out how to get pictures up here so I can send pics on request.

$3500 obo

email is best because I work an erratic schedule.

straitscuba@hotmail.com