Sea Elite 7mm neoprene drysuit *UPDATE* additional suit for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
dustin h
Just Settling In

Sea Elite 7mm neoprene drysuit *UPDATE* additional suit for sale

Post by dustin h »

Edit: I'm adding my wife's old drysuit as well. It's in even better shape than the larger one except for the bottom side of one of the boots, which needs some attention. Selling it for even less.

It's time to part ways with this drysuit. It's a 7mm neoprene drysuit so it stays plenty warm in the colder months. It's a large suit that would fit someone between 5'11''-6'3'' 175-225 lbs if I had to guess. I'm 6'1'' 175 lbs, so tall and skinny. It was a little big in the torso section, but not a big deal for me. Also has integrated boots and hood. Boot size is probably around a men's size 11 or 12. I'm a size 10 1/2 and the boots fit me with a little extra room in them. Neck and wrist seals are neoprene. Has a single side pocket on the right leg. Zipper is in great condition. I waxed it very regularly. I only put about 75 dives on the suit. I bought it nearly brand new from someone who only put 5 or 6 dives on it. No known leeks on the suit. It keeps me pretty dry, occasionally I get a little damp around the neck seal, but that's pretty normal with neoprene seals.

The second drysuit (with inner red lining) has had even few dives on it. It will fit a smaller person. It fit my wife who is 5'11'' 135 lbs. Same deal as the above suit, integrated hood and boots with a side pocket on the right leg. Boot size on this one would probably fit a men's size 7-9. This suit has less than 35 dives on it, it's in excellent condition except for one area. The underside of one of the boots has some degradation going on (see image). I'm not sure what cause it, but the boot will either need to be repaired or simply replace both boots altogether. For that reason, I will let this one go for $200. You could probably get a new set of integrated boots put on this suit for $200 or less, still making it a great deal for a very lightly used drysuit for a total of $350-400 after boot replacement.

PM me if you're interested.