Wanted: Used Men's Drysuit for person 5'10", 160lb, Shoe M11-12

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Gregp
Frequent Bubbler

Wanted: Used Men's Drysuit for person 5'10", 160lb, Shoe M11-12

Post by Gregp »

Has anyone recently upgraded their drysuit to a new one, and willing to sell their old functioning one at a reasonable price?

This is for a dive buddy of mine looking for a used Men's drysuit.

Size: probably in the range of M/L, (person is 5'10", 160lb, Shoe M11-12) not too tall and not too much slack around the waist
Brand: no preference
Material: no preference
Wrist/neck seals: latex preferred or ability to use pull over gloves, but neoprene isn't a deal breaker
Repairs needed: ok if neck or wrist seals need replacement, or if other minor repairs are needed
Prefers: private sale

What's most important: cost, fit, and stays dry

Please PM me if you have something that could work or know someone who might. Thanks!
:notworthy:

ps. we've check craigslist, offerup, ebay, and while there some stuff there that might work, just though I'd send out a tickler to the folks here.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Wanted: Used Men's Drysuit for person 5'10", 160lb, Shoe M11-12

Post by ScubaJess »

Not sure if this would work?

Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I have a suit that your friend should try, send me a PM if getting to Seattle is feasible.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Gregp
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Gregp »

Thank you so much for the drysuit information and offers, my buddy found one that fits and will work well!
:norris:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Gregp wrote:Thank you so much for the drysuit information and offers, my buddy found one that fits and will work well!
:norris:
That's great news! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: